Queensland State Visitor Information
Visitor Information: Queensland State, Australia
If you're planning a trip to Australia, make sure to visit Queensland State. Located in the northeast part of the country, Queensland State is known for its beautiful beaches, tropical rainforests, and vibrant cities. Here's what you need to know as a visitor:
Cities to Visit
- Brisbane: The capital city of Queensland State, Brisbane has a lot to offer. Take a stroll along the Brisbane River, check out the cultural precinct of South Bank, and visit the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Cairns: If you're interested in snorkeling or diving, Cairns is the place to go. From here, you can explore the Great Barrier Reef.
- Gold Coast: A popular destination for tourists, the Gold Coast has 70 kilometers of beaches and plenty of theme parks.
- Great Barrier Reef: The world's largest coral reef system, the Great Barrier Reef is a must-visit for any tourist. There are numerous companies offering snorkeling and diving tours.
- Daintree Rainforest: This rainforest is estimated to be over 135 million years old and is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna.
- Fraser Island: The largest sand island in the world, Fraser Island is home to lakes, rainforests, and plenty of wildlife.
- Surfing: With so many beautiful beaches, Queensland State is the perfect place to try your hand at surfing. There are plenty of surf schools to choose from if you're a beginner.
- Hiking: There are numerous hiking trails throughout the state, ranging from easy walks to challenging multi-day treks.
- Whale watching: From June to November, you can see humpback whales on their annual migration along the Queensland coast.
With its warm weather, stunning landscapes, and friendly locals, Queensland State won't disappoint. Start planning your trip today!